Nothing makes goals more likely to be accomplished than writing them down, or in some way documenting them. For this reason I’m going to start linking up with this linky group each month, so now that I’m a planner nerd maybe I can be a goal achiever too! You can link up or follow progress of others by clicking the button below:
Now for the goals for the Marvelous One for February:
- Clean out my bedroom closet…again! Too much junk in there that needs to find a dumpster, donation box, or other new home.
- Get the darn Christmas tree un-decorated and put away. I cannot believe it is still up!
- Finish 2 baby blankets for grandsons. One is a year old, the other 7 months, it is high time I just sat down and worked on them to completion.
- Finish the prayer shawl to donate to the nursing home ministry.
- The Power of Broke– Daymond John
- Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl – Lysa Terkeurst
DEVOTIONS (on a daily basis)
- She Reads Truth ~ lent
- Crossroads church The Daily
- Recruit 2 new reps
- Acquire 2 new customers