I received a blog award today and I love that, love when others in the Blogdom enjoy my writing.
First I must, yes, it’s a must, post the rules!
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
SO first things first! A BIG thank-you to my fellow blog bud, Susi, over at Boca Frau. She finds me Kreativ, and I like it! Not your ordinary spelling, rather unique, like the bloggers we shall pass this on too.
Now, for the form questions:
Favorite Song I honestly don’t know that I have one. Kinda stuck on an Amy Grant song at the moment, “Better Than A Hallelujah”.
Favorite Dessert I wish it were so easy as to name just one. If it involves dark chocolate, it’s my favorite.
What ticks me off People that cannot seem to locate the proper place to put their shopping cart at the store. They wander the entire super store and then cannot walk an extra 30 feet to park that puppy where it belongs.
When I’m upset, I…Generally withdraw and get quiet while I sort through things. Sometimes I write, and much of that never gets published, the writing is my way of venting.
Favorite pet(s) Personally? I have one, my cat, Pixel. Me, the reformed cat hater. But back in the married days, my daughter’s Yorkie, Penny, who will always reign number one with me.
Black or White Black because it’s probably one of my best colors as a blond and a red head.
Biggest Fear Seriously, I have several. I suppose the worst one is fire.
Everyday attitude My glass is neither half empty, or half full, it is FULL to over flowing. I seek the joy in all things.
What is perfection? Being completely comfortable with who you imperfectly are and accepting yourself as such.
My guilty pleasures – Reading, napping, dark chocolate, any favorite comfort foods, a good glass of wine.
Okay on to the 10 random facts about me. Hmm….trying to think of things my readers don’t know just yet…..
- I like to mix my corn in my mashed potatoes.
- I love dark chocolate or coconut M&Ms with beer or wine.
- I’m really OCD about a crooked picture, I always adjust them no matter where I am.
- I hate clowns. Never liked them, they totally creep me out.
- As soon as I can afford it, I will be driving a HOT pink truck or SUV. With the Avon logo on it.
- I love lighthouses! All time favorite is the one on Cape Hatteras.
- I’m a not-quite-closeted Hello Kitty freak.
- I’ve often desired to pierce my eyebrow…still might do it.
- Turning 29 bothered me SO much more than turning 30. Needless to say, I feel the same about 49 and 50.
- While I know it isn’t healthy, and by trying to make it more so they kinda ruined it, Captain Crunch with crunch berries is my favorite junky cereal.
And now, to pass on the love and give this award to 7 bloggers I feel are very deserving of it, in no particular order as they are all awesome:
The Cinful one herself, over at Cinnamon’s Spicy Life.
The beautiful Angie at Martinis Needed. May I one day find her that 5 foot metal chicken.
Nota, at Nota 101, who will hopefully have her blog revamped and public again soon, she is worth the moments to read any day!
Kimberly at Truly Simply Pink, on top of being one of my favorite bloggers, she loves the color pink!
Totally awesome, cool dad, over at Dad Unmasked for very fun look at single fatherhood.
Nani over at Chronicles of Nani, I love her blog and her play list on it!
Marti of Marti’s Musings because she has a great blog AND a great name. Second time, at least, she is getting this but I think she is deserving of it!