Time to hop around the various memes for Friday! Join up with any or all, something light, fun and helps if you want to write but just cannot figure out what you want to write about!
Just click the photo icons to link up!
Friday Four Fill-In
Friday Favorite Things
5 Question Friday
Each week, Feeling Beachie plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Sarah from the Mama Pirate
Feeling Beachie would LOVE it if you could please help spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. ________ is not my strongest virtue
2. _________ is my favorite meal of the day
3. ___________ is my ____________
4. Whenever ____________ happens, I always _____________.
1. Patience is not my strongest virtue!
2. Dinner is my favorite meal of the day!
3. Dark Chocolate syrup and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is my major dessert weakness.
4. Whenever something good happens, I always want to celebrate with good food!
I have so many favorite things from the week that I had trouble narrowing it down.
I’ll focus just on Pinterest, something I just recently discovered.
I LOVE this site and have already pinned lots of things I want to keep for one reason or another.
I’ll share some of my favorites, as that seems the thing to do. They are all on my Pinterest if you see something you wish to pin to yours!
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
The weather in Cincinnati is always interesting. Around here we say if you don’t like, wait 5 minutes it will change. It is unseasonably warm today, sunny, blue skies, high today to reach 48 degrees, about 20 degrees higher than normal. But as I said, it will change, headed into a cold snap for a few days and possible snow next week. One January we had cold rain, then very warm, thunderstorms, a tornado, then snow…all in about a 3 day stretch or so. I like it today, warmer and sunny. I am not a big fan of winter.
2. When you’re sick what do you seek comfort from?
I like to curl up in bed, with my teddy bear (yes I do have one), and just sleep. I am not a good patient, I want lots of TLC, the more pampering the better.
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
I really don’t have anything I need to do! The lack of pressure is kind of nice.
4. Have you ever served on a jury?
Nope, never been called to do that…yet. They may or may not seat me, as my dad is a retired police officer and my son is a sheriff’s deputy. I’m told that plays into it sometimes.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I’d like ONE week as a cat. The very idea of sleeping 16-18 hours a day right now sounds so delightful. I love their ability to jump, run, and their playful nature too.