If you are stumped for something to write about, click above and head over to Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop. She has 5 prompts to chose from today and you can link up and read other’s posts.
10 Reasons Why I Could Not Be A Real Housewife From Any County
- I am single. Hard to be a housewife if you aren’t married to carry the title ‘wife’. Not seeing that on my future horizon anytime soon so yeah, housewife is kinda out for me.
- I would never be happy not working at something. The country club, lunch, tennis and shopping aren’t productive in my book, just not happening for me.
- I HATE shopping with a passion (how non-girlie I know). I get a headache just thinking about going to the mall.
- Short of getting my nails done every few weeks and my hair highlighted every 3 months, I really do little to pamper myself. Okay maybe a good shower gel now and then.
- Speaking of pampering, never had a massage despite having had a friend that was a massage therapist. Sad right? Way too expensive IMHO. Much happier having someone massage my hands when my arthritis is acting up. Way more personal.
- While I really do enjoy the symphony, I much prefer a blanket under the stars listening to the Cincinnati Pops in the park curled up with someone special, to getting all dressed up to go to Music Hall.
- Other than a tummy tuck and boob job to fix what I felt were major flaws from having kids, I will grow old gracefully with a good skin care regimen and skip the face lifts and botox. (must be doing something right cause few guess my age and the 7yo I watch just told me yesterday that my face looks much younger this week)
- I am pretty certain I am way more comfy sitting around the grill and fire pit with steaks, cold beer and good friends to dining in 5 star establishments where I don’t even recognize what is being served.
- I HATE having my picture taken and I am rarely seen without my makeup on so the idea of a camera crew following my every move 24 x 7 turns my stomach.
- I am way too west side/redneck girl to survive long in the snooty rich bitch side of society, I’d have most of them offended in the first 5 minutes and the rest of them when I drank too much and flashed the twins at the country club bar!