What are YOU thankful for today? Post it and link up to Undeserving Grace by clicking the icon above!
* What a blessing the first 3 days of this week have been, WARM and sunshiny! While we’re back to cold and maybe some snow flurries again, I am so thankful for those days to give me a tease for Spring, right around the corner!!
* A bag of opened Toll House Chocolate Chips in the pantry. Because sometimes a girl just needs a little comfort food fix!
* The microwave..I get to writing and reading and my cup of coffee gets a tad cold.
* My kids…their Facebook updates and comments always make me smile, and usually just crack me up!
* My new employment adventure – AVON! More on this later today.
* My church family, reconnecting and being surrounded by encouragement has helped me more than you will ever know!